Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello!

I can't believe I am actually starting a blog! I love reading people's blogs and getting ideas for decorating, cooking, etc. but never thought I would actually do one myself. But then I thought, this is a great way for me to share with my friends and family about what all is going on in my life. I also thought it would be a neat way for my husband and I to be able to look back 5 years from now and reminence on all of our memories we have made as newlyweds! We got married on April 24, 2010, so a little over a year and a half ago, and it has been such an awesome journey to see us both grow, not only in our careers, but also in our marriage. I am an occupational therapist at Wesley Medical Center where I treat primarily neurologically impaired patients in our outpatient rehab department and also work PRN at a local skilled nursing facility. Brad recently opened up his own restaurant with his brother on May 16, 2011 which is called 2 Brothers Grill. This has been a life long goal for my husband, and I am so proud of him and all of his hard work to get to where he is now..even though he works his crazy restaurant hours and I barely see him! But, I know his long hours will be so worth it in the end. We have a 4 month old maltese named Nola who is tiny ball of fur weighing only 4 pounds and who we both love and love to spoil! We love spending time with our family and friends, traveling (especially many vacays to New Olreans),Dave Matthews Band concerts, photography, Southern Miss tailgating, and just living life to its fullest. So, with all of the things going on in our busy lives, I am going to attempt to stay up to date with our blog so bear with me and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment