Friday, September 23, 2011

Meet Nola!

Our maltese, Nola, is our only "child"...at this stage in our life anyway :) He is tiny ball of fur with a lot of spunk! Nola was born on May 4, 2010 and is 4 months old now, but we got him when he was 10 weeks old. I had been wanting a small maltese for about a year before I finally found Nola on Facebook through a friend. I saw pics of him, along with his 3 brothers and sister at 4-5 weeks old and fell in love. I had to go see them! I actually went in search of a girl but when I met them the solid white runt out of the bunch stole my eye. I had to go back 3 different times before I could make up my mind between the girl or the little runt! Who know picking out a puppy could be so difficult?! So after bringing Brad with me for the 3rd time, we finally made a decision and brought Nola home! 


I could not have asked for a better puppy. He has the sweetest little personality and loves to be cuddled and held. He was even potty trained at 10 weeks which is unheard of, especially for a boy! He has definitely stolen my heart, and now I could not imagine my life without him!


Although he is a boy, I call him my "girly-dog boy" so I have an excuse to dress him up! He is just way to cute not dress up! :) His favorite outfit (well, my favorite outfit) is his Drew Brees Saints jersey. We love the New Orleans Saints which is the reason why we named him Nola. 



No comments:

Post a Comment