Friday, December 14, 2012

35 Weeks

35 weeks pregnant..wow! Can't believe it is getting so close! We are so ready to meet Connor! We have pretty much gotten his nursery ready..at least all of the necessities anyway. There are a few other things I want to do but if I don't get to them it will okay too. Brad is planning to install the car seat this week so that the car will be ready. I have my hospital packed and Connor's bag packed. I absolutely love the little outfit I have for him to come home in!

My MD appt went really well this week. She checked his position and found that his head has dropped into the birth canal and was actually able to touch his head! That is still so strange to me but so happy he is not breached. She is estimating that he weighs approx 5 pounds right now. With only 4-5 weeks to go, he could def gain a few more. I'm hoping he will not be over 8 pounds by delivery though. His heart was a rapid 170 BPM! I told my MD that he was as ready as I am for him to come into the world! :) He is so active and constantly moving from one of my stomach to the other while kicking and punching me! I think I am going to miss those little moves. I'm beginning to have Braxton Hicks contractions, but really aren't that bad..yet. I had envisioned them to be a lot worse that what they are now. I'm sure its going to get worse though. Overall, I'm still feeling really good. Starting to have a little bit of swelling in my feet and hands still able to wear my wedding rings which I have heard is pretty amazing at this stage. I haven't been to the gym lately but really am not as tired as I thought I would be. Think I'm just getting lazy :) And Brad says I'm beginning to "nest" because after work I am constantly doing something to the house. I'm getting a little anxious about his arrival so asked when the earliest my doctor would induce. She said Jan 2, which is only 1 week early, but still haven't completely made up my mind. Even though I'm ready to meet him, I feel that he needs to come when he is ready. So we will see... Everyone tells me to enjoy my sleep and peacefulness while I can because its not going to last much longer :)











No comments:

Post a Comment