Wednesday, December 5, 2012

34 Weeks



I had my second baby shower this weekend in Hattiesburg! It was so great! I got so many cute clothes, blankets, and stuffed animals for Connor! I also got my Timi and Leslie diaper bag and Britax stroller! Whoo hoo! Love them both! 

My co workers also gave me a baby shower this week! We had a potluck during lunch and everyone brought gifts! It was so nice! I got a lot of my bottles I had registered for, the bumbo and tray, a boppy, and lots of diapers and wipes! It was a very "functional" shower and needed everything that I got! I am so grateful for such a caring and loving work family!

I am still feeling good..no swelling or achyness at this point. Starting to get a little more tired though. And hot! I have always been so cold natured but now I feel like I stay hot! I thought being pregnant in the winter would help, but of course in Mississippi the weather is crazy and its 70-80 degrees in November and December! I'm hoping it will cool off soon. 

My 34 week MD appointment went really good. My Dr. said that everything was going really well. Connor's heart beat was 148 BPM. She was able to feel where exactly he was and thank goodness he is facing the right way for delivery! I kind of thought that he was since I always feel kicks in my ribs and sides but getting her to check made me feel much better about his positioning. Especially since it is getting so close to delivery time! I really want to be able to have a natural delivery, but if for some reason I end up needing to have a c-section that will be okay too. Whatever is going to be best for Connor will be the ultimate decision. I start going every week starting next week until delivery. This is getting more real every day! I'm so ready to meet our little Connor! 

Here are a few pics from my Hattiesburg Baby Shower


My Hostesses 
Jennifer, Me, and Mom...my face is so red from being HOT! 
Me (34 Weeks) and Whitney (22 Weeks)
Aunt Taff, Nana D, Mrs. Wanda, Whitney, Me, Jennifer, and GiGi
Amanda and Me
My diaper bag! Love it!!
My Stroller!




No comments:

Post a Comment