Sunday, August 5, 2012

17 Weeks


Can't believe I'm already 17 weeks along. Seems like the past 4 months have already flown by! I continue to feel better and better as the weeks go by. I finally decided to take a picture of my baby bump since I haven't taken any thus far. Bump is still pretty small. We are in the process of planning of the Gender Reveal Party and getting really excited the closer it gets. The party is set for Aug 25 at my awesome in-laws home! 


Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of an sweet potato about  5 inches and 4.5 ounces - also, about the size of my palm 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have actually lost 1 pound this week so that makes a total of 7 pounds gained 

Maternity Clothes: Haven't bought any maternity clothes yet 

Gender: We find out at the 20 weeks appt on Aug 20! Only 3 more weeks!

Movement: No movement yet.

Sleep: Still sleeping a good bit

Cravings/Aversions:  I have been a cheddar cheese and cracker kick this week :)   

Emotions: Feeling great!

What I Miss: I am actually feeling really good and not missing anything! I have started back to the gym - up to running 2 miles on the treadmill and doing Power class for strengthening 2-3x a week. 

Symptoms: Heart burn/indigestion is kicking in. Also still get nauseated in the late afternoons, but its not every day like it used to be. Lower back (my S.I.'s and tailbone!) starting to ache while my mid back is feeling a little better. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: My ultrasound in 3 wks to find out the gender of our baby and Gender Reveal Party Aug 25 for the big reveal!





No comments:

Post a Comment