Monday, November 12, 2012

31 Weeks

We had a busy weekend! Jennifer and mom came to Hattiesburg to help me with the nursery! I got my furniture in a few weeks ago and finished painting it this week before they got to my house. They loved it! And I think it turned out pretty good, too! The rest of my bedding came in so Jennifer brought that this weekend as well. So now the bedding is complete! Brad and I made a big frame with Connor's name on it that is going to be hung over the crib. We still have to put hooks on it and hang it since it is kind of heavy. I bought my curtains that are going to be hung on the one blue wall in the room once Brad finishes painting. Hopefully this will get done this coming up week! We got lots of organization completed this weekend. We found drawer organizers for the baby changing dresser to help organize the wipes, diapers, bibs, burp clothes, etc. Jen and I found a way to organize the closet by size thanks to Pinterest! We bought wooden letter "O"'s and modge podged them with scrapbook paper then numbered them by 0, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months! They turned out so cute! Jennifer hung some of my frames on my wall that I still have to finish painting but at least now I know where they are going! So after shopping all day Saturday and Sunday and working all night Saturday and Sunday afternoon on the room I finally feel like the nursery is coming together! Needless to say, we were all exhausted by Sunday night! They were both such a big help this weekend with helping me to gather unique ideas, organize, and hang frames. We really don't have much left to do on the nursery and it will be complete! I'm holding off on posting pictures of the nursery until it is completely finished so be patient! They are coming soon! Thank you Jen and mom for all of your help!!! I love you both very much!

I was scheduled to have my maternity photo shoot this this week but due to bad weather they are being re-scheduled for the end of the month. Kind of happy since I really haven't prepared for the pictures! Still need to find an outfit!



Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of head of lettuce, 18 inches, 3.2 pounds 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained ~23-24 pounds. I go to the doctor next week so will know for sure then. 

Maternity Clothes: Haven't bought anything new in a while. With only 8 weeks to go, I'm really trying to hold off on buying them as long as I can!   

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Connor is so active all day long! I love feeling him move :) Such a neat feeling.

Sleep: Sleeping a lot better with a lot less back pain. Keeping my fingers crossed it will continue to stay this way. 

Cravings/Aversions: None. Kind of feel full all of the time at this point. Food just doesn't sound that good. 

Emotions: Anxious, excited, overwhelmed....just ready for him to get here!  

What I Miss: Nothing really. 

Symptoms: Mid back and low back pain are getting better but still there. Heart burn and indigestion come and go inconsistently. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Having the nursery finished! And hearing Connor's heart beat again at my next appointment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment