Sunday, November 18, 2012

32 Weeks

Baby Connor is growing like crazy! At my last week's MD appt, My doctor told me that everything is going so good and that he is right on target in size. His heart rate was 135 BPM so it has slowed down a little bit because he has grown. It has been averaging around 145 BPM. I asked her about being induced because that seems to be a question I get asked a lot! She said that she would like to see me go to 39-40 weeks since I have done so well without any problems so we are going to look at her January on call schedule and go from there. Crazy to think that we only have 8 weeks to go! I am still feeling great overall. No swelling, minimal fatigue (which I contribute to this time change!), and no nausea. My back has it's good days and bad, but for the most part is not that bad. I'm still doing spin class, walking, and elliptical. Have slacked off on the power class here lately.

This weekend Brad and I went out to his parent's boat house at Big Bay and Brad played photographer :) I wanted to go out there to check out spots for our maternity session in a few weeks, but ended up taking a lot of pictures ourselves. He did so good! We are trying to decide now if we want our professional pictures to be taken at Big Bay or another place so the pictures will be different. Here are a few pics from our day.






Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of honeydew, 19 inches, 4.5 pounds 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 pounds. Was hoping not to go over the 30 pound mark but it looks like Connor is in control now :)

Maternity Clothes: Haven't bought anything new in a while. With only 8 weeks to go, I'm really trying to hold off on buying them as long as I can!   

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Connor is so active all day long! I love feeling him move :) Such a neat feeling.

Sleep: Sleeping a lot better with a lot less back pain. Keeping my fingers crossed it will continue to stay this way. 

Cravings/Aversions: None. Kind of feel full all of the time at this point. Food just doesn't sound that good. 

Emotions: Anxious, excited, overwhelmed....just ready for him to get here!  

What I Miss: Nothing really. 

Symptoms: Mid back and low back pain are getting better but still there. Heart burn and indigestion come and go inconsistently. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting Connor :)



No comments:

Post a Comment