Tuesday, November 27, 2012

33 Weeks


This week was Thanksgiving! We had our family's Thanksgiving at mom's house for the first time this year and it turned out perfect. We have been going to my aunt and uncle's house in Forrest, MS for as long as I can remember for Thanksgiving, but since my uncle is sick my mom offered to have it her house. She ended up having around 26 people come which included aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a great time with lots of good food! 

I'm still feeling pretty good. Working out is slacking off some because of the time change and holidays. I'm beginning to get a lot more tired after work and just want to come home and sit on the couch! Connor is continuously growing as my belly is getting bigger and bigger. His movements are getting much stronger as well and sometimes keeps me up at night because every time I move, he moves. I am anxious to know just how big he really is! I go back to my MD next Tuesday for my 34 week appointment so hopefully she can give me an idea of his size. 




Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of head of a pineapple, 19-22 inches and 4.9 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained ~25-26 pounds. I go to the doctor next week so will know for sure then. 

Maternity Clothes: Bought a robe and house shoes today. Trying to get my hospital bag together so we will be prepared when the time comes!  

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Connor's movement is much stronger now that he is getting bigger!

Sleep: Sleep is beginning to vary. Some nights I sleep really good with no pain, other nights I wake up and can't get back to sleep because my mind starts racing about what all I need to do! 

Cravings/Aversions: Pretty much eating whatever I want now. No specific cravings. 

Emotions: Excited that we are getting so close to meeting Connor!  

What I Miss: My energy and drive for the gym. 

Symptoms: Mid back and low back pain are getting better but still there. Heart burn and indigestion come and go inconsistently. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Baby showers coming up this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute pregnant! Can hardly wait to meet Connor!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete