Friday, November 9, 2012

29 Weeks



Well, I think Connor has grown according to this picture! He has become such the wiggle worm over the past few weeks, too! He doesn't move much in the mornings, but by lunch time he on the move, kicking, punching, rolling, and whatever else he likes to do!

We had our 4D ultrasound this week! It was really neat! Mom, my mother in law, Daphne, and Brad all came to see Connor. The first picture we saw when the ultrasound started was a big shot of his behind! Haha Definitely all boy! Connor decided to be shy during ultrasound and had his head down towards my pelvic area and facing towards my spine! I rolled from side to side and even to stomach trying to get him to turn and roll over, but he just was not ready to show his face! We did get a few good profile views of his face after about 45 min of trying to get him to move. He looks so much like Brad! :) Now, I really can't wait to see him in person and hold him! It made it even more real that I am actually having a baby! So exciting!




Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of a small cabbage, 17 inches, 2.9 pounds 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my regular scrub pants to work. Have gone up a size in shirts. I have a few maternity pieces I wear, but still wearing normal clothes too. 

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Connor is a very active little boy :) Constantly kicking and punching, but he seems to stay on my right side all of the time. 

Sleep: Still toss and turn A LOT! Sleep with lots of pillows around me to help support my back. 

Cravings/Aversions: Still really haven't had any crazy cravings/aversions. 

Emotions: Weight gain still pretty tough. Trying not to think about the numbers though. 

What I Miss: Nothing really. 

Symptoms: Mid back and low back pain, heart burn, and indigestion. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Baby Showers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment