Wednesday, July 18, 2012

14 and 15 Weeks

Not a lot has changed over the past 2 weeks. I am feeling much better, and my energy is finally coming back. My back is beginning to feel better as well since I have started the stretches and exercises. I also made it to the gym this week and able to run a little bit! Yay! My stomach did not hurt at all while running just a little more out of breath since I haven't ran in so long. Of course, I did have to stop in the middle of my run for a potty break though :) I'm beginning to have a small baby bump, too. Getting excited about my next doctor's appointment which is next Monday. Brad is planning to come with me so hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat again! Exciting!


Pregnancy Highlights: 


How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of Baby: The size of a navel orange about 4.5 inches and 2-3 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm guessing 4-5 lbs gain - haven't officially weighed since my MD appt during week 11 but will know next week exactly how much I have gained at my 16 wk appointment. 

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing normal clothes - Scrubs are making my life so much easier right now.

Gender: Only 5-6 more weeks! We are planning to have a Gender Reveal Party September 2 for the big reveal!

Movement: Still haven't felt baby move. Hopefully in a few more weeks I will! 

Sleep: Definitely not sleeping near as much as I did in the first trimester. My sleep pattern is really about like it was prior to getting pregnant at this point. Although, I'm still getting up in the middle of the night to pee! 

Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing crazy or out of the norm thus far. 

Emotions: About the same. Although, some of my patient's are telling me my hormones are starting to kick in because I'm not as easy on them as I used to be :) 

What I Miss: Sushi! I love sushi and haven't eaten it since I'm not suppose to eat raw fish :(

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good here recently, finally! 

What I'm Looking Forward To: My next appointment so Brad and I can hear baby's heart beat again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment